A Prime Location
Toronto is the largest financial centre in Canada and the fourth largest economic centre in North America after New York, Chicago and Los Angeles. A long-established hub for animation production, Toronto is also home to a breadth of professional sports, industry resources, and world class entertainment.
Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, the studio has developed strong ties with other institutions that call Toronto home, including world-famous animation schools and software companies.
Toronto is a great place to raise children and helps our employees achieve an ideal work-life balance.
- Toronto's theatre district is second in size only to New York City.
- Toronto has 14 beautiful islands protecting its natural harbour. The islands are a unique natural resource, comprised of parklands, nature reserves and protected wetlands.
- North America's largest continuous underground pedestrian system path, connects about 1200 stores and restaurants, 50 office towers, five subway stations, union station, six major hotels and several entertainment centers under Toronto's financial core.
- Toronto's public transit system is the second largest in North America and has the highest per capita ridership rate on the continent.
- Toronto is North America's 5th-largest city after Mexico City, New York City, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
- Over half of Toronto's labour force has a university degree or college diploma.